Sunday, August 03, 2014

TO ALL MY FRIENDS: TODAY and ALWAYS!

TO ALL MY FRIENDS: TODAY and ALWAYS!

THANKS TO YOU- YOU WHO HAVE BEEN and ARE MY FRIEND!

It is NOT REALLY EASY, I know, for you, even to post a "LIKE" 

to what I believe in,for what I(and many others) stand for..

Many are naturally AFRAID (and I certainly UNDERSTAND that)-their lives, their families, their careers are at stake!

Many, many SILENTLY pray for me and for what I try to do- I appreciate this tremendously.

Many others VERY OPENLY demonstrate signs of support and solidarity -this really means alot to me and to all of us who STRIVE for a more HUMAN, EQUITABLE and JUST society..


The JOURNEY ahead is going to be tough-but with FRIENDS


 LIKE YOU- its going to be worth it! 

So FRIENDSHIP DAY is TODAY and EVERYDAY..



THANK YOU for BEING MY FRIEND-


 I assure you of my FRIENDSHIP too.......

No comments: